Hang Squat Snatch 3-3-2-2-1-1-1
5 Each Bulgarian Split Squat 45/33
10 Chest to Bar Pull Ups
This is going to be a great event with Coach Blauer. This is not just for martial artists or cops. It is for anyone who may ever be an a bad situation i.e. anyone not living in a bubble. Coach Blauer uses his CrossFit experience an to communicate a powerful message of preparedness.
TONY BLAUER S.P.E.A.R. SYSTEM & PERSONAL DEFENSE SEMINAR Tony Blauer will be presenting his BE YOUR OWN BODYGUARD (B.Y.O.B.) August 18, 2012 at CrossFit Anywhere in Folsom. The skills Mr. Blauer teaches are functional and natural. Every CrossFit athlete should know them.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR A 1-DAY EVENT
- $199 individual
- $299 family (A married couple)
- $150 LE/MIL/FIREFIGHTER
- $99 Level 1 Coach (must be actively coaching at a box)
- Box Owner FREE - please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get registered
Special Team Pricing
- $1875 = 15 affiliate athletes (= $125 per athlete)
- $1500 = 10 affiliate athletes (= $150 per athlete)
- $875 = 5 affiliate athletes (= $175 per athlete)
As a community we offer so much education from general fitness, to specialized skills and nutrition, a missing component in our preparation for the 'unknown and the unknowable' is confrontation management and Tony is a pioneer in this realm.
- Here's what SME Kelly Starrett had to say about combatives: Why Combatives.mov
- Check out the BTS highlights video from a seminar at CrossFit BrandX: http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CF_Blauer_Highlights.mov
- And here is a link to all Tony's contributions to the CrossFit community: http://www.crossfit.com/cf-info/excercise.html#Combatives
It's rare to have Coach Blauer personally teach a seminar, so don't miss out!
To Register visit: To register visit: http://www.regonline.com/BYOB_CFA_CA